Nevada offers tremendous tax incentives to companies operating in the Silver State; no corporate tax, unitary tax or inventory tax. When you ship products to or from the state of Nevada, you will not be taxed for them.
We Are The Hub of the West
Nevada Distribution Services is located in Reno/Sparks, Nevada, a location that has become the “Hub of the West” with overnight service to nearly every major western U.S. city. Reno/Sparks is the center of an extensive transportation network on two major highway corridors: Interstate 80 and U.S. Highway 395, reaching over 53 million people!
Benefits of Reno/Sparks
– 4 hours from the international and domestic shipping hub of San Francisco
– The Reno/Tahoe International Airport is the major air hub for Western Nevada and Eastern California
– Reno/Sparks is served by Union Pacific Railroads and Southern Pacific – both have intermodal yards and container freight facilities in the area.
– Northern Nevada is the Western United States fastest-growing warehousing and distribution market; Amazon.com, Starbucks, Sherwin Williams, Petsmart, Scheels, Cabelas and Walmart have all selected Northern Nevada for their west coast distribution needs.
– Northern Nevada is home to more that sixty five LTL, truckload and small package carriers. The LTL and small parcel carriers are able to load direct schedules to major metropolitan areas.